When you want to enjoy a full week of Air Racing at its finest look no further than the Checkered Flag Club. This choice club has everything to experience the excitement of the STIHL National Championship Air Races: a front-and-center viewing location, Air Race admission, quality dining, official merchandise, and exclusive entertainment – a unique combination of benefits that are unavailable separately.
We look forward to you joining us in the Checkered Flag Club for the most exclusive Air Race fan experience available.
Checkered Flag Club members receive:
- reserved up-close parking lot with exclusive shuttle service to the CFC Hangar.
- air race site admission, Pit Pass, and Checkered Flag Club hangar pass for all five days.
- Checkered Flag Club hat, pin, windbreaker jacket and official program and poster.
- complementary bag and coat check.
- members only “sky view” grandstand seating with individual bucket seats (not backless bleacher seats).
- exclusive use of the nicely-decorated Checkered Flag Club hangar, set up for dining and socializing with guests from around the world.
- executive style, climate-controlled restrooms for the exclusive use of Checkered Flag Club members.
- private sound system – take a break from the elements and listen to the announcers from inside the Checkered Flag Club hangar.
- catered continental breakfast, lunch, and open bar all five days.
- noteworthy lunchtime speakers heard only at the Checkered Flag Club
- spaghetti dinner on Saturday evening with the keynote speaker of the week.
- option to purchase exclusive Checkered Flag Club merchandise.
Memberships are limited to 225 people to maintain a relaxed atmosphere. We encourage you to introduce your friends and family to the many unique rewards of the Checkered Flag Club by inviting them to be your club guest at a special day rate of $200.00. Guest passes include event and Checkered Flag Club hangar admission for one day, not including merchandise. Members, please call us at 775-972-6663 to register your guest. Daily passes include event and Checkered Flag Club hangar admission, parking, program, and poster.
Compare the savings – even if you could purchase everything included with your CFC membership separately your costs would add up to well over the price of membership.
Renewing Member – Full season: $750
New Member – Full season: $900
Daily Rate — $200
Memberships are available for purchase until the maximum of 225 members is reached. Memberships can be purchased on-site at the CFC hangar during the Air Races only if space is available, but you MUST purchase a General Admission ticket to enter the event. Early reservations are encouraged.
PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE 775-972-6663 TO ORDER